Skip to content
- Tofu (Extra firm 14oz block)
- Rice noodles (3 cups)
- Mung beans (7oz)
- 1 carrot
- 1 cup Collard greens (Spring Greens)
- 1/2 onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp oyster Sauce
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- Chili sauce (optional)
- Soak rice noodles in cold water 15 minutes
- Remove tofu from pack and drain water.
- Wrap in kitchen paper and put a small plate on top of the tofu to help get rid of some moisture for extra crispiness (15mins or longer if you have more time).
- Using a vegetable peeler grate carrot into ribbons.
- Wash and chop greens .
- Wash mung bean sprouts
- Chop onions and mince garlic.
- Cut tofu into squares. Coat tofu in a dash of oil. Air fry until crisp ( approx 12 minutes at 400F – check at 6mins adjust accordingly).
- In a large non-stick pan/ wok sweat the onions and garlic on medium- high heat.
- Add rice noodles.
- Add 1/2 cup water.
- Add oyster and soy sauce.
- Add vegetables
- Turn off heat when noodles are cooked through.
- Assemble veggies, noodles and add tofu from the air fryer.
- Add chili sauce or any other sauce you have. (optional)