Skip to content
- 4 oz salmon
- 1/2 cup collard greens (chopped)
- 1/2 Compari tomatoes (chopped)
- 1/2 cup quinoa
- 1 corn on the cob
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- Mae Ploy sweet chili sauce
- Dried basil and olive oil for drizzling on top
- Marinate salmon in Mae Ploy sweet chili sauce. ( 30 mins or overnight in the refrigerator in you have time).
- Oven salmon 450F (10 – 12 mins or until cooked through).
- Add chopped tomatoes to the oven , sprinkle dried basil and olive oil on top.
- Wash quinoa in a fine mesh strainer.
- Cook quinoa in a pot, add 1 cup of vegetable stock and more water if required.
- Steam corn and greens until tender.
- Assemble plate. Drizzle sweet chili sauce on top of the salmon. Serve.