- 1 large chicken breast
- 1 cup Dino Kale (chopped)
- 1 cup Savoy Cabbage (chopped)
- 4 Potato (cubed)
- Olive oil
- Garlic (minced)
- Balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp Onion powder
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- Cut the chicken breast in half horizontally.
- Beat an egg in a bowl.
- Put flour, garlic powder,onion powder, black pepper and salt together on a plate.
- Dip the chicken into the egg and then the flour mixture on both sides.
- Air fry at 380F for 10 minutes and flip them over. Cook for an additional 6- 9 minutes (or until the internal temperature reaches 165F).
- Wash and peel potatoes.
- Dice the potatoes into cubes.
- Lightly coat the potatoes in olive oil.
- Air fry for 20- 25 minutes. Check and toss around the half way mark.
- Add olive oil to pan and lightly brown the minced garlic.
- Add the chopped kale and savoy cabbage. Gently wilt for 2 -3 minutes and turn off heat.
- Assemble the vegetables with garlic on a plate. Drizzle balsamic vinegar and olive oil over the greens. Chop the crispy chicken length ways and layer on the greens. Last but by no means least add the potatoes.