Are you looking for something that is packed with vibrant flavor? This is my take on the classic dish of sambal squid. This deliciously aromatic dish with zesty hits of lime is a must for spicy seafood fans. This gorgeous infusion of garlic, chili, shrimp paste, and lime goes perfectly on a bed of fluffy rice.
- 1/2lb calamari rings
- 1 cups shrimp (prawns)
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 onion ( sliced)
- 2 tbsp garlic chili sauce
- 1 tbsp shrimp paste
- 1 lime
- Heat up some oil in a pan. Sauté the onion and garlic.
- Add the calamari rings and shrimp
- Then add in the garlic chili sauce and shrimp paste.
- Mix and put lid on pan to let the flavors infuse. ( Until cooked through approx 5 – 10 mins on high heat)
- Turn off heat and squeeze lime throughout. Now it is ready to serve.