Skip to content
- 2 mackerel fillets
- 1 boiled egg
- 1/4 cup cucumber
- 1 cup Lacinato kale, carrot and red pepper
- olive oil
- balsamic vinegar
- garlic 1 clove (minced)
- Bring a pot of water to the boil and add egg (7 minutes)
- Wash and chop vegetables. Saute vegetables for a few minutes until kale is slightly tender.
- In a large pan add olive oil (medium head) .
- Then pan-sear the mackerel for 5- 10 mins until cooked through. Sprinkle a pinch of salt and pepper to the fish.
- Toss the vegetables generously with olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper. Then assemble the vegetables on a plate layer.
- Layer the mackerel on top and arrange the boiled egg to the side. Enjoy.