Treat yourself to a stack of these buckwheat pancakes. I used half buckwheat and all-purpose flour for a fluffy texture. You can also just use buckwheat flour for a nutrient dense nutty profile.
- 1 cup buckwheat flour
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter
- 3 tbsp sugar
- almond and cashew milk (milk of choice)
- 1 egg
- In a large bowl mix the flour, sugar, baking soda.
- Then pour in the melted butter and stir.
- Beat the egg and add to the mixture.
- Add milk slowly whilst whisking.
- Heat some oil/butter in a pan and griddle.
- Ladle the batter on and smooth out to the size you like.
- Flip the pancakes after about 1-2 minutes or until golden.
- Repeat until you have a stack, and you can slather on your favorite spread.