Barramundi fish has been reported to be sustainable fish and it is low in mercury in comparison to others. They are fantastic steamed to retain its natural flakey texture and tender flavor.
- 12 oz Barramundi fish
- 2 cups Jasmine rice
- 3 Shiitake mushrooms (sliced)
- 1 Carrot (sliced)
- 1 Green onion stalk (sliced)
- 2 cup Collard greens (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Light soy sauce
- Wash, drain and cook rice.
- Place fish fillets in a steamer and arrange mushrooms, green onions and carrot on top.
- Steam until tender (7 mins or until cooked through)
- Steam collard until tender (5 mins or until tender. *Less time if you prefer your greens to have more crunch.
- Grab a big bowl and spoon in some cooked rice.
- Add the fish and collard greens
- Lastly, drizzle soy sauce on top of the fish. Serve.