A saucy noodle bowl that can be ready in under thirty minutes. The spicy sauce is made with soy, a splash of rice vinegar, and of course a spicy chili crisp oil condiment called Lao Gan Ma. It is full of spice and flavor.The thick ribbon style noodles work perfectly with the tasty meat sauce. The carrot and zucchini adds a fresh crunchy dimension to this simple dinner or lunch idea.
- 3 portions dried wide ribbon noodles
- 1 carrot (Julienne)
- 2 zucchinis (Julienne)
- ½ lb. ground chicken
- 1 tbsp green onion
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 tbsp Lao Gan Ma chili crisp oil
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- Cook noodles until just tender.
- While the noodles are cooking. Sauté carrot and zucchini until tender. Then set aside.
- Heat up some oil in a pan and add the ground chicken.
- Layer on the soy sauce, vinegar and chili crisp oil and cook all the way through.
- Assemble noodles in the bowl, add vegetables and top with the meat sauce.
- Drizzle with sesame oil, sesame seeds and dress with green onion.