There are currently no Nando’s restaurants near where I stay but much to my delight I came across Nando’s PERi PERi medium sauce. The signature sauce is a taste explosion – its spicy, sweet, sour, and salty all at once. I usually find it hard to cook chicken breasts without over cooking them, so I tried them out in the air fryer. Not going to lie it’s a complete game changer. What PERi PERi sauce spice level do you go?
For 2 People
- 3 chicken breasts
- 4 large, sweet potato
- 2 cups peas
- Nandos PERi PERi sauce medium
- olive oil
- Smother the chicken in the PERi PERii sauce and 2 tbsp of vegetable oil. Marinate for a least one hour. Ideally overnight in the fridge if you have time.
- Peel sweet potatoes and cut with a potato waver (optional). Toss in olive oil and air fry for about 20 minutes at 400F (check halfway and adjust accordingly).
- Air fry the chicken for about 20 minutes at 400f (depending on the size of the chicken)
- Heat up peas in boiling water.
- Serve on your favorite plate add more PERi PERi sauce if you like.