A vibrant and refreshing noodle bowl brimming with umami rich Shimeji mushrooms, leafy emerald green kale, fresh red bell pepper, sweet eggs, bouncy wheat noodles and crispy tofu. Deliciously savory and totally customizable.
Happy Friday Foodie Friends. Hope you have a nice chilled weekend
- 2 portions wheat noodles
- fried tofu (ready-made)
- 1.5 cup kale
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp mirin
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- Shimeji mushroom (1 pack)
- Cook noodles in boiling water, drain and set aside.
- Beat two eggs with mirin. Coat a non-stick pan with vegetable oil on medium heat.
- Add the eggs and cook through. Roll the egg together in thin layers. Cut into sections with a sharp knife
- Toss cooked noodles in oyster sauce.
- Lightly pan fry the tofu.
- Braise kale and mushrooms with water.
- Plate and enjoy.