A simple eight ingredient one plate wonder. This dish is lightly seasoned to bring out the delicate natural flavors of the scrambled egg and shrimp. Its pairs well with hot rice and only takes about 20 minutes to make.
- 2 eggs
- 7 shrimp (peeled)
- salt (pinch)
- white pepper (pinch)
- ½ tbsp sesame oil
- ½ tbsp Shaoxing cooking wine
- 1 tbsp green onions1 cup rice
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- Marinate shrimp with Shaoxing cooking wine, salt, and pepper.
- Wash and cook rice
- Beat two eggs in a bowl
- Coat a non-stick pan with vegetable oil and heat the shrimp through until they begin to turn pink.
- Add eggs to the pan and cook through.
- Serve with rice and garnish with green onions.