Flounder is a mild tasting fish, and its delicate flavor is retained by simply steaming it. This effortless dish is perfect if you are looking for something light and tasty. The crunchy broccoli florets, sweet Aloha peppers and the umami rich King Oyster mushrooms complement each other well to make “healthy” somewhat less of a chore.
- 1-2 Flounder fillets
- 1 cup broccoli (cut into florets)
- 1 Aloha Sunset bell peppers (sliced)
- King Oyster mushroom (sliced)
- 1 tsp green onions (chopped)
- 1/2 tsbp Kikkoman reduced salt soy sauce.
- Steam Flounder fillets until tender about 6 minutes depending on the size.
- In a non-stick pan braise mushrooms and broccoli (approx 5 minutes). Add 2 tbsp of water to allow steam to heat the vegetables through.
- Stir in peppers and cook for 1 minutes. Turn off heat.
- Plate. Drizzle soy sauce on the Flounder and dress with green onions.